Tuesday, January 5, 2010

eating machine

E has turned into the human equivalent of a great white shark. recently, he's been taking matters into his own hands by crawling to the pantry, opening the door, and helping himself to anything within reach.



-- posted from papa's iPhone

2 comments:

Mïa said...

Ha! That's a coincidence - having just had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Ewan, the Richard Dreyfuss quote from Jaws often sprang to mind:

"It's a miracle of evolution. All this fish does is eat, and sleep, and make little sharks."

Ewan was just like that... um, all except for the making little sharks part. ~Tia

Mïa said...

So I finally got up the courage to correct myself in plain view. A word to the wise, don't post movie quotes before your coffee has fully kicked in! Anyway, I must acknowledge that the quote is:

"Swim, and eat, and make little sharks."

Needless to say, that being from the Kelley gene pool I can only imagine that the swimming thing for Ewan is just around the corner. The making little sharks thing... still not so much.

Tia