e & I started over a week ago when we started making a paper mâché piñata.

my crafting partner was generous with our homemade paste - so it took nearly a week for it to dry.

so while pat was on a bike ride, e & I put the finishing touches on the piñata.

we headed to the local pizza shop to enjoy the evening sunshine & to give the birthday boy the night off from the kitchen.

e kindly offered to take a pic of pat & I. there were many tries, but the best one is when I was talking to the waitress.

once we got home e & pat took some "whacks" at the piñata. for good or for bad, e & I make a tough piñata! it took MANY whacks!

then it was on to the presents - e was more than happy to help his papa with the gift opening.

Checking out the new kitchen gadget - I see homemade pasta in our future.

e was even "helpful" with the birthday candles. the cake is pat's favorite (coconut chocolate cake from our favorite cake shop).

we then sang e very merry unbirthday.
I have said this many times on this blog - but e & I are so incredibly blessed to have pat as our papa/husband/friend!
happy birthday, pat!
No comments:
Post a Comment