Tuesday, March 1, 2011

time in paradise

it has been quite a year. in the rare quiet moments, I still find myself trying to sort through it. from the intensity of my job at st. jude, the difficulties of living in memphis, the decision to change the direction of my career/our loves & the move back west, it has been quite a year. through it all (as is evident in this blog), pat & I have found solace in celebrating our little one.

this past week, we finally sold our house in memphis. only 7 months on the market, not too bad - gulp! so to celebrate the closing of that chapter in our life, and more importantly, to celebrate our little family, we decided to get away.


so we embarked on a day long journey, equipped with only our slightly overweight & very pale selves... and travelled to kauai.

I have decided to post 5 pics a day, to serve as a glimpse into our adventures in hawaii. once home & reconnected to our computer, we will be sure to fill in gaps. be forewarned, our former bug, occassionally ewie, often times E has taken on a new identity --- may I introduce you to --- little satsuma!



No comments: